This article is about the character. If you are looking for the Golden Egg stage, see King Pig (stage).
For the Angry Birds Star Wars and Angry Birds Star Wars II version, see the Emperor Palpatine entry in: Star Wars Characters and Star Wars II Characters.
King Pig (also called King Smoothcheeks or Smoothcheeks I) is the main antagonist of the Offended Birds sequence of games, and serves because the chief of the Dangerous Piggies. He’s the king of Piggy Island. His grand scheme is using his minions to capture three unhatched eggs from the birds to make use of as meals. It is revealed that his stash is always empty though his topics consider the stash is at all times filled with eggs. King Pig is terrified that if the other unhealthy piggies came upon he has by no means tasted any eggs, they will drive him from the throne. Whereas he does succeed on most occasions, the birds are in a position to destroy his military and retrieve the eggs, whereas badly injuring the King Pig, although he never quits and always in some way recovers. His look is completely different in Offended Birds Toons he is sort of a blob, just like the design within the Freddie for A Day Brief and the Bad Piggies Cinematic Trailer.
King Pig’s description.
The King Pig has used grand schemes to steal the eggs in every episode:
King Pig stole the eggs for the primary time. He began cooking them, but was defeated by the Indignant Birds at the top.
King Pig as soon as once more stole the eggs, but quite than merely fleeing, he placed cardboard cutout eggs in the birds’ nest. The birds weren’t fooled by this trick, and once again released their vengeance on the pigs for stealing the eggs the second time. There was additionally a cardboard cutout King Pig used to distract the birds. however, King Pig was behind. In the long run, the birds did not defeat him. As an alternative, they only destroyed the cardboard cutouts. The birds finally found out about the trick and the real King escaped.
After the birds defeated his Cardboard Cutout, It was revealed that he and his minions stole the eggs and flew away on a raft to jungles, cities, and the clouds. The eggs had been in a bucket hung below the raft. The birds adopted the pigs to the jungle. Whereas attempting to battle the pigs, the birds free Hal, The Boomerang Chook, who was captured by the pigs. The birds rescue him and he helps the birds defeat King Pig, retrieve the eggs, and destroy the Small pig’s fortress. In the end, King Pig was injured again and hung the other way up by the birds.
The massive Setup
King Pig and his minions kidnapped the whole flock to prevent the birds from defeating them and stole the eggs. Terence, the large Brother Chook needed to precise revenge on the pigs for kidnapping the opposite birds. In the meantime, the pigs attempted to reconstruct their forts. Quite anxious, Terence went to destroy the fortresses. He then sees Boomerang Pig Hal kidnapped again and frees him. Together, they freed the Flock. Ultimately, Terence and Hal captured King Pig in a cage. Terence was given membership into the flock.
Ham ‘Em High
King Pig got freed. he, the Foreman Pig, and a Small Pig use a lasso to drag the eggs from the nest to them, trying to not get too close. This brings both the Birds and the Pigs to the Wild West, the place the pigs are sporting cowboy hats and fedoras. The King Pig, then again, is wearing an enormous sombrero. In the long run, the birds rip King Pig’s sombrero over his head.
Mine and Dine
King Pig and the opposite pigs attempt digging underground. The pigs, sporting mining hats and carrying pickaxes, dig a gap close to the birds’ nest and swipe the eggs from there. They escape via a giant cave, however the birds rapidly follow. In the long run, the birds shoved King Pig into his mining helmet.
Birdday Get together
The Birds notice that their eggs are gone and items of cake are too. The Orange Bird is nervous. The Pigs stole the eggs, together with the missing items of cake and a candle. They are lined in frosting. Stone Island Hat Grey The Birds don’t defeat King Pig in the last degree as a result of he was not there; however, King Pig was defeated by the birds in the end, covered in frosting. In the new update for this episode, the Moustache Pig takes the King’s place when stage 18-15 is overwhelmed. He’s then defeated in level 19-15.
The King Pig teams up with Ross and the Mechanic Pig to get the eggs. He is defeated ultimately. Strangely, Ross survived unharmed.
Surf and Turf
King Pig orders his minion pigs to steal the eggs with balloons on the seaside, whereas he and the Foreman Pig watch. In the end, the Birds defeat King Pig yet once more.
Indignant Birds Space
The King appears in the final stage, with a tank which shoots vegetables and rocks in bubbles. Pop the bubbles containing the rocks. It’s also possible to hit him with Hearth Bomb Hen. In the end after destroying the tank, he seems to be defeated, however he pushes a button, revealing a UFO. He escapes to Cold Cuts and the birds pursue him to the next planet.
The King Pig now uses his UFO (with mechanical claws) to maneuver on the display screen. To kill him, you must blast the TNT, hit the ice, or the rocks. Should you do these methods (or one or two of them), you defeat him. In the cutscene, he appears beaten and battered in his destroyed UFO. He returns in Pig Dipper.
King Pig is shown again, this time in a submarine, which carries the Eggsteroid on the again. You can hit him with Hearth Bomb or Terence, use the Lazer Chook to drag the Chains with Anchors, or hit the rocks or TNT. In the end, he is shown overwhelmed once more, and doesn’t attempt to retreat.
Offended Birds Seasons
Trick or Treat
King Pig orders his Massive Pig to scare the birds with a ghost and steal the eggs. He’s defeated in the end.
Angry Birds Star Wars
King Pig appears as Emperor Palpatine, where he seems to have a faded green color, a taller crown and a black gown.
Emperor Palpatine first appeared as an enemy in the Facebook version of Angry Birds Star Wars, in ranges 1 and 3 of the weekly tournament from April eight by means of April 14, as a blue, holographic picture of Emperor Palpatine generated by a base projector. He’ll be laughing as you start to face his hologram on a certain tournament stage. Hitting the Hologram or activating an capacity on the hologram might scare him, but unfortunately, doing these attacks will not do any damage. So you need to destroy the hologram’s weak level: the base projector that generates Palpatine’s blue, holographic image. Succeeding in destroying Palpatine’s Hologram will grant you 3000 factors.
Angry Birds Star Wars II
Like the primary Star Wars recreation, King Pig resembles Emperor Palpatine. He can send out a ray of electricity to interrupt objects and birds. He first seems within the second episode.
- The Indignant Birds Seasons episode Go Green, Get Lucky is the primary episode that makes use of the Google Chrome Designs of the Dangerous Piggies in cut-scenes, together with King Pig.
- In Indignant Birds Space, King Pig now helps the idea of Boss Battles which is just like the identical setup in Offended Birds Rio the place Mauro, the chief of the Marmosets seems on stage eight-15 and 14-15 as a boss battle and Nigel, appears on degree four-15 and 12-15. The three main boss battles in which King Pig stars in up to now till extra updates in Angry Birds Space appear is on level 1-30 as a UFO tank, as a UFO Spaceship on degree 2-30, and in a submarine in stage 6-30, the place as in other Angry Birds Games he’s located in a Castle-Like Fortress along with the opposite Unhealthy Piggies that encompass his Fortress.
- As there is only one King Pig in your complete sport, it is the most rare variety of pigs seen, and when it does seem, no more than one King Pig will ever seem in the same stage together. The only exception is Golden Egg Stage 13 and Eggsteroid degree 7 which features 4 King Pigs. The King Pigs within the golden egg stage are most likely imposters or cardboard cutouts.
- For some purpose, the cardboard King Pig can move, and do issues akin to giggle, smile, and blink. Nevertheless, the King Pig may have designed it like that to heighten the illusion that it was real. It’s also possible that the King Pig positioned the cardboard cutout and escaped just earlier than his defeat.
- Earlier than the Chrome version, when he’s practically defeated, the King Pig seems to look angered.
- In four Indignant Birds board games, Knock on Wood, On Thin Ice, Catapult Deluxe Set, and Spring Is In the Air, the King Pig’s crown is removed and changed by certainly one of his ears.
- In Mine and Dine, he seems in the ultimate degree of each world. In Mighty Hoax, if his cardboard cutout is considered actual, he appears in the final degree for each worlds.
- After the Birdday Get together replace, although the brand new Mighty Hoax reduce-scene has the Google Chrome designs, the Cardboard reduce-out remains to be the original design.
- King Pig does not seem in Indignant Birds Area after the planet Chilly Cuts, till Pig Dipper, which he appears within the boss struggle.
- In animations like Ham ‘O’ Ween, Yr of the Dragon, Angry Birds Mates trailers, and the cutscenes in Offended Birds Trilogy, the King Pig is round and wheres a longer crown than his crown in the game. He wears a barely different and shorter crown in 12 months of the Dragon. But in the Offended Birds Join Freddie for a Day animation, the Bad Piggies Trailer, and Indignant Birds Toons, the King Pig’s body was barely altered in shape, wanting a bit bit like the Mustache Pig. He also gets a very totally different mouth. He additionally has spots on his head and his tail is practically visible in entrance view in Angry Birds Toons in sure episodes like “Trojan Egg”.
- In The place’s My Crown?, the opposite Unhealthy Piggies seem to be unable to determine him as the King Pig when he lost his crown, despite his unusual form, though it could possible be attributable to their stupidity.
- In among the Angry Birds ending cutscenes, his crown falls off, excluding Hazard Above and The massive Setup in Indignant Birds, and Pig Bang and Pig Dipper in Angry Birds House ending cutscenes.However in in the sport, it does not regardless of hitting him with the fowl.
- In the boss degree of Cold Cuts, in case you get the Ice Chook close enough to his UFO, he will freeze.
- In Offended Birds Toons, King Pig is type of a cry child. He also is heard crying in an Indignant Birds Go! cutscene once you recruit him and once you lose a stage having King Pig as your racer.
- In the comedian, The Bidding Conflict, King Pig’s birthday supposedly takes place. The comic was launched on September 12; however then King Pig claims his birthday is next week, which means King Pig’s birthdate is September 19.
- King Pig is the only character with a known birthdate (September 19).
- Moreover Prince Porky and Wiz Pig, he’s the one boss inside a castle in Offended Birds Epic.
- To maintain his secret that he has by no means eaten any eggs, King Pig regularly arranges egg-eating ceremonies. He makes fake eggs using a mixture of grass, chalk, and mud as he has no eggs in his royal treasure chamber.
King Pig Toy
There is a King Pig toy that is like an tablet pen that works with the iPad and Nook Tablet model of Angry Birds and Offended Birds Free. It makes use of the King Pig degree. It’s part of the Apptivity collection. It form of works like Telepods, besides it does not have a QR code on the underside and it isn’t scanned on a digicam lens.
- The King Pig is as exhausting as a large stone block. Use both Terence, Bubbles (inflation capacity), Matilda’s Egg Bombs, and Bomb so they can destroy it.
- If possible, make stone collapse on him. It may possibly weaken him, and if hit a number of occasions, he be popped.